Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pepper's Partner

Name: Smith Smith
Age: 20
Birthday: December 31st
Favorite quote: None
Likes: His job
Dislikes: Konrad
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite animal: Dog
Favorite food: Hot dog
Story behind the character: Smith Smith is Pepper's, or Katrina's, partner when they sneak on board GWANAN's ship and attack them. Smith Smith is knocked out from the very beginning.



Smith: I feel I am the definition of "lame".

Charity: Why's that?

Smith: I'm not even in the story! I'm only in the explanation Konrad makes of what happened when we attacked.

Charity: No, you were mentioned when you were dropped off at a jail too, remember?

Smith: See? Lame.

Charity: Well, you were a necessary part to the story.

Smith: Even my name is lame.

Charity: Hey, no way, your name is awesome.

Smith: ... Smith Smith? I have the same first and last name and they both happen to be the most common name in America? That's awesome? Is my middle name Smith as well?

Charity: Well, think of it this way. The name Smith is kinda like a negative, right? And a double negative means it's positive. See? So your name is awesome.

Smith: .... Not awesome.

Charity: Okay, fine, you're a lame character with a lame name. So how about you say something that will make you not so lame?

Smith: Umm.... To be honest, I've actually always been on Ally Kat's side and signed up to work with Katrina so I could help foil all her plans. Now, do I sound like a great guy, or what? I'm willing to give up my reputation as a good guy for the sake of the peace of the world! How's that?

Charity: Good. Good job. I'm sure everyone will like you more now.

Smith: *sighs in relief*

No comments:

Post a Comment