Friday, April 4, 2014

Eri

Name: Eri Plight
Age: Deceased.
Birthday: September 27th
Favorite quote: "Everyone is going to go out tonight and look at the stars. Wanna come?"
Likes: His family
Dislikes: Sweets
Favorite color: Green
Favorite animal: Bird
Favorite food: Lemons
Story behind the character: Eri is Ally Kat's little brother who was killed by her sister, Katrina. Before his death, he was always the one to encourage and help Ally whenever she got in trouble.

Charity: Eeerriiiiiiii!!!! I really really really didn't want you to die! But I had no choice. I always admire you for being so mature even though you're so young. I really wish I could have put you in the story more. But if I had done that, it would have turned into a story about you, so I had to keep you as a very minor character. You don't mind, do you?

Eri: What are you talking about, Miss Author? I enjoy being a minor character. I got to send my sister an awesome gift from heaven too. I think I have the best role out of all of them.

Charity: Somehow, I can't tell if you're being humble or conceited....

Eri: You should definitely keep up the good work.

Charity: Wait, that sounds really weird, being encouraged by one of my own characters.

Eri: Then what would you like me to say?

Charity: I don't know. That's why you always ended up being more quiet.

Eri: Ah, so your inability to put things into words was shown through my personality? Cool!

Charity: Well, it does sound cool when you put it that way, I guess, but it really wasn't- say, why do you not like sweets and like lemons?

Eri: Because sweets aren't truthful. They taste good, but over time, they might kill you. A lemon doesn't hide it's true self.

Charity: Oh... that doesn't make much sense, but I'll except it.

Eri:....

Charity:... *hands over stack of paper*

For the rest of the day, they proceeded to make paper airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment