Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bartender

Name: Lemon James
Age: 22
Birthday 10/4
Favorite quote: "Suit yourself."
Likes: Bars
Dislikes: Drunk people
Favorite color: Doesn't have one.
Favorite animal: Doesn't have one.
Favorite food: Doesn't have one.
Story behind the character: The bartender is the first person to say anything in the story. She tells Fable about GWANAN when he mentions an interest in good stories.



Lemon: What kind of a name is Lemon?

Charity: I don't know, it was just off the top of my head and it seemed to fit.

Lemon: Lemon is not a good name.

Charity: I actually really like that name.... Maybe I should put you in another story too. You seem like you could be a great character.

Lemon: Huh?

Charity: You've really got the potential. As a matter of fact, maybe I should wait and write a whole bunch of stories, pick the best characters from them and write a story with all of those characters together....

Lemon: You're daydreaming again, Author.

Charity: Oops. My bad.

Lemon:....

Charity: So how come you know so much about GWANAN anyway? We're they just passing through?

Lemon: They actually stay in that town quite a bit. As a matter of fact, if Fable had come at a different time, I could have been one of the main characters. That's how often they came by there. It was a favorite spot of theirs.

Charity: It really feels like you were cheated out of your role, doesn't it?

Lemon: And who's fault was that?

Charity: Fables.

Lemon: Riiiiggghhhht. Just because you have another author in the story, you think you can blame everything on him.

Charity: Well, I can, can't I?

Lemon: ....

Charity: I wonder why your bar is their favorite hang out place?

Lemon: You're the author, you should know.

Charity: No, I don't. Just because I'm the author, it doesn't mean my characters don't have their own lives. Actually, really, I have hardly any control over my characters at all, and I barely know anything about them. That's why I chat with them, so I can find out things I never knew before.

Lemon: ....

Charity: Well! I know you're in a very talkative mood, Lemon, but I'm afraid I'm rather busy soo....

Lemon: You don't have to pretend. I'll just leave.

Charity: Yes, well.... You do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment