Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cato

Name: Cato
Age: 23
Birthday: August 25th
Favorite quote: "Come on, let's eat. I'm starved. All this surprising has made me hungry."
Likes: Ally Kat
Dislikes: Konrad
Favorite color: Black
Favorite animal: Cat
Favorite food: Tuna
Story behind the character: Cato is Alameda's childhood friend. He helped her to escape from her house and played tricks on people with her. The two of them were always trouble makers. Due to various circumstances, he is forced to leave and when he finds out her whereabouts again, he decides to throw her a surprise birthday party. Much to his dismay, Ally lost her memories and no longer knows who he is.



Cato: I guess you're almost done writing GWANAN? Not that I really care....

Charity: Yep! Just a couple more chapters and it's done!

Cato: I guess it doesn't matter that I only got to appear in one chapter.

Charity: But you were talked about in several chapters! And we even got to see your childhood.

Cato: That's why I said, I guess it doesn't matter.

Charity: You're so disagreeable. Okay, then, how about you come for a visit to your old hometown and join everyone?

Cato: That's way too much work.

Charity: I take that back, you're disagreeable AND lazy.

Cato: Yeah. I'm tired too, I think I'll take a nap.

Charity: You don't have to sleep on my desk!

Cato: Oh? Would it be better if I were in my cat form? *changes to cat*

Charity: Kiiittyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! No! No, I must stay strong against the cat. I must not allow Cato to sleep on my desk on top of all my important papers. *Looks at the cat* Aaawwww!!! But he's so adorable! How can I possibly resist that cute little yawn, the way his fur stands up when he stretches, the way he licks his paw and rubs it against his ear! Aaaawwwww!!!! No, no, no! Bad cat, off the desk!

Cato: *Puts head down* Pprrrrrrrr.

Charity: No! Stop! I can't resist the purring! Anything but purring! But... but... *sigh* Okay, Cato, if you get off my desk, I promise, I'll put you in the next chapter.

Cato: *Changes to human and jumps off the desk* Thank you, Miss Author! *Leaves*

Charity: *sigh* Why did I have to make him a werecat?

No comments:

Post a Comment