Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ice King

Name: Ice King (real name unknown)
Age: 46
Birthday: May 2nd
Favorite quote: "Such a shame. She was such a talented criminal too. And now she's turned to the light side. Tsk, tsk."
Likes: Ice
Dislikes: The council
Favorite color: Icy blue
Favorite animal: Ice giants (I'm not sure if these count as animals, but that's what he told me)
Favorite food: Ice.
Story behind the character: To get revenge on the council who refused to let him become a member, the Ice King turned the entire town upside down by freezing all the council members and destroying anyone who got in his way. He then escaped, taking Izo with him to find the last missing council member.



Ice King: I demand a rewrite!

Charity: I'm sorry, that's just how the story goes. I'm not gonna-

Ice King: How dare you cause me such humiliation!

Charity: It's not exactly humil-

Ice King: I went down without any fight at all!

Charity: Well, you see, that's be-

Ice King: I looked so uncool!

Charity: Well, I'm sorry, but-

Ice King: What will my wife think of me? She's going to hate me for being so lame!

Charity: I don't recall ever giving you a wife-

Ice King: Exactly! I have no wife because I'm so lame! Because you made me so lame!

Charity: Well, I don't think-

Ice King: You must change it! You must change it or I'll freeze you to death.

Charity: Security!

Security: *enters in through the windows and vents* Yes, mistress.

Charity: Take the Ice King away and put him back in his cell.

Security: Yes, mistress. *begins dragging the Ice King away*

Ice King: Let go of me, I'll freeze you!

Charity: I'm afraid they're immune to any bad guys in my stories. Ta ta!

Ice King: I'll get you some day, you horrid writer! *disappears out the door*

Charity: *sighs* Interviewing bad guys is extremely difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment