Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Izo

Name: Izo
Age: 16
Birthday: May 11th
Favorite Quote: "Mati!"
Likes: Carumati Baird
Dislikes: The Ice King
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite animal: Sea otter
Favorite food: Blueberries
Story behind the character: As the childhood friend of Carumati, the two experienced many things together and Izo fell in love with her very quickly. When their town was ruined by the Ice King, Izo was close to death, but the Ice King took him in and gave him a the power to control ice. However, he was under the Ice King's control and became only a tool for the Ice King to use. Thankfully, GWANAN managed to save him and Izo still loves Carumati to this day.



Izo: So, when are you going to conclude the story between Carumati and me? You know, where we fall in love and get married and all that?

Charity:....

Izo: Don't tell me you forgot about my existance?

Charity: Um... Well....

Izo: You better make up for it. I want a better ending than just being left alone in that icy place!

Charity: Well, you see, I never really intended in the first place to... um... finish your story.

Izo: What?

Charity: I was going to leave it up to the readers to decide if you and Carumati ever get together or not.

Izo: But- but- but-

Charity: Well, I suppose I could always *whisper whisper whisper*

Izo: Really?! That would be fantastic!

Charity: It does seem like a proper ending, doesn't it? I'll keep it under consideration.

Izo: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment