Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fable

Name: Fable
Age: 14 ish
Birthday: Unknown
Favorite quote: "So you're a writer, eh?"
Likes: Writing
Dislikes: Boredom
Favorite color: Green and brown
Favorite animal: Dog
Favorite food: Hamburger
Story behind the character: Fable is the narrator of GWANAN. He always does his best to keep himself hidden and for the most part, stays out of the story. He loves writing and follows the members of GWANAN everywhere in order to write their story.



Charity: It seems you and I have quite a lot in common.

Fable: Of course! We authors should stick together!

Charity: Indeed. Say, do you also know what's going to happen like I do? Since you're a writer and all....

Fable: Nope. Because I just write what I see. You're making it up.

Charity: Ah, so technically I'm writing fiction while you're writing non-fiction.

Fable: Write- I mean, right.

Charity: ...That was a dumb joke.

Fable: I know, I couldn't resist though.

Charity: Haha, you know, I admire you.

Fable: Really?

Charity: Yeah. I don't think I could find the courage to go follow around a group that gets into danger all the time and hide and write their story. I'm surprised you haven't gotten discovered by any of the enemy yet.

Fable: Hmm... true. Well, most of the enemies are pretty dumb anyway. Why do you always make them dumb?

Charity: So my characters can defeat them faster and keep the story flowing.

Fable: Ah, I see. That makes sense.

Charity: Yes. You know, we should get together more often.

Fable: We should! But it probably wont happen.

Charity: Probably not. Well, goodbye.

Fable: Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment